GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT
- Abstract should contain Title, Name(s) of Authors, Affiliation(s) along with the postal address of Authors, Email address of Presenting Author and text body of abstract.
- The Title should be specific to reflect the work to be presented.
- Title should be in Times New Roman, Bold, font size 16, single line spacing, centered and Titled case.
- Number of Authors is restricted to 4 authors per presentation.
- Name(s) of Author(s) should be described as Surname followed by Name, in Times New Roman, font size 14, single line spacing, centered and Titled case.
- The name of presenting author should be underlined.
- In case of more than one affiliation, each affiliation should be marked by numbering in superscript after the name of author.
- Email address of Presenting author should be in Italics, Times New Roman, font size 14, centered and in lower case.
- The body text of the abstract (around 200 to 250 words) should be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing, justified and in sentence case.
GUIDELINES FOR POSTER
- 1 m X 1 m space would be provided for Poster Presentation.
- All the matter should be readable from the distance of 2 meter.
- Title should be in Times New Roman, Bold, single line spacing, centered and Titled case.
- The text should be in Times New Roman.
- The Poster should contain the Footer – “This Poster is presented at NCIP-2019 organized by Institute of Pharmacy, Nirma University, Ahmedabad”.
- The poster number should be included on the right top corner of the poster.
- The use of presentation tools like figures, charts, tables, etc. is preferable.
- All participants are requested to bring their own two-way tap to fix the poster.
Author should warrant that the article is the authors’ original work and has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.