Call for Abstract
The abstracts (research as well as review form) in the mentioned thrust areas are invited. The paper must be an original contribution that has not been published previously or not under consideration for publication or presentation elsewhere.
Abstract can be submitted online to www.ncip.in on or before 24th November 2018as per the format available on the conference website. All abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific review committee and intimation of the acceptance will be sent to the presenting author through email by 4th December 2018. All accepted posters will be presented at poster presentation session during the conference. Presenting authors have to register themselves for the conference on receipt of acceptance mail. There is separate poster session for Undergraduate students.
- Natural Products and Traditional Medicines
- Pharmacology, Clinical Research and Pharmacovigilance
- Molecular Biology, Diagnostics and Cell biology
- Pharmaceutical Technology, Drug Delivery and Biotechnology
- Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Discovery
- Pharmaceutical Analysis , Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs
- Phytopharmaceuticals and dietary supplements
Who Can Participate?
Academicians, Researchers, Pharmaceutical Industrial personnel, Clinical practitioners, Ph. D. Scholars, Post graduate and undergraduate students of Pharmacy, Medical and Allied Sciences.
|Abstract Submission Last date||November 24, 2018|
|Intimation of Acceptance||December 4, 2018|
|Early bird Registration||December 11, 2018|
|Final Registration||December 24, 2018|